10 Fun Facts About Beer
Although it's one of America's favorite drinks, how many of these fun facts do you know?
- The earliest discovered beer was discovered in Israel and was aged in 13,000 BC.
- Beer was a staple food before bread.
- In Ancient Egypt, beer was made to make the water from the Nile drinkable.
- Beer is the third most consumed beverage globally, behind water and tea, respectively.
- Scientifically, the best way to drink a carbonated beer is in a can, as it is a sealed environment from the sun, and easily sanitized from foreign contaminants.
- Drinking beer from a boot started with German Soldiers in WWI drinking from their combat boots in the trenches.
- The Guinness Book of World Records was published to settle pub disputes. It is the same company that makes the famous Guinness Stout.
- Former President Barack Obama was the first president ever to brew a beer in the White House.
- 'Snake Venom' has the highest ABV in the world - 67.5%
- California leads the United Stated with most breweries
Faultline Brewing Company
Faultline features award-winning beers, delicious food, and beautiful event space. Perfect for watching sports, spending time with friends and family, and hosting large events, Faultline Brewing Company has quickly become the best brewery in the South Bay!
To book a table, please click the button below: